Stanton Harcourt CE Primary School
Permanent full-time teacher required for Sept 2017 (Job Shares will be considered)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher with excellent teaching skills. This is a full-time post though we are able to consider applications on a job share basis. The pay scale is MPS or UPS for an experienced candidate. We are happy to accept applications from NQTs.
We are looking for:
- A teacher who has high expectations of themselves, other staff and their pupils.
- A teacher who can inspire and motivate.
- A teacher who has strong interpersonal skills and who understands the importance of building and sustaining relationships with all stakeholders.
- A teacher who will contribute to our Church of England ethos and who can demonstrate a willingness to contribute too to the corporate life of the school.
We will offer you:
- An environment where the well-being of all is given a high priority.
- Children who are well-behaved and eager to learn.
- A collaborative and established partnership of schools, working within a MAT to support the needs of all
Governors who are highly motivated and committed to ensuring the very best provision for our children and families.
- A positive and caring place to grow.
If you would like to be part of our team and would like to help us to make a difference to the lives of families and young people, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date Wednesday 14th June 2017
Interviews Thursday 22nd June 2017
An application form can be downloaded or you may phone or email the school office to request a copy. The application form, job description and selection criteria can be found below.
Applications must be returned to the school office or emailed to email@example.com
As an academy, we employ under safer recruitment procedures. The Eynsham Partnership Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people, that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All cases are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – please contact the school office by telephone (01865 881948) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange an appointment. If you have any further queries, please contact the school office.
St Peter’s CE Primary School Cassington
REQUIRED FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017 Teaching assistant (30 HOURS PER WEEK)
Closing date: 3rd July 2017 Interviews: 10th July
The role will include supporting the Key Stage 2 teachers, supervising meals and supporting a child with medical needs (training given).
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication/numeracy/literacy skills
- Enthusiasm for supporting children and their learning
- The ability to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and a sense of humour
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A commitment to safeguarding children
You are welcome to visit our friendly school.
Phone: 01865 880443 email: email@example.com
Application packs available from our website: www.st-peters.oxon.sch.uk