- Grey, black or navy trousers or shorts (not joggers or leggings)
- Grey, navy or black pinafore or skirt
- Blue/white checked or striped summer dress
- White polo shirt*
- Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo* (or red for Bunnies)
- Black, navy or white socks
- Navy or black tights
Please be aware that children will run and play in their school shoes and so these should be sensible, flat-heeled (black or navy) or plain black trainers but please no white, multi-coloured or flashing types. Sandals with closed toes can be worn in the summer. Many children bring a pair of wellies to keep at school or a pair of shoes they can change into to play on the school field.
Children have PE twice a week but it is helpful if their PE kit is always available. It can be left from Monday to Friday. Long hair must be tied back for PE at all times. Jewellery must not be worn.
- Black/navy shorts
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black Plimsolls
- Black or navy jogging bottoms/leggings
- Black/navy sweatshirt or hoodie
Additional Information & Uniform Ordering
Please mark all items with the child’s name.
Please make sure that children who have long hair have their hair tied back.
Children will also need a book bag* and water bottle.
*All these can be bought online. Please ask at the school office if you need help with this.