Teaching Assistant – Grade 4 (Fixed term)
Salary: £9.55 – £9.74 per hour
Term time only: 30 hours per week
Start Date: 1 September 2019 (Fixed term until 31 August 2020)
Stanton Harcourt C E Primary School wishes to appoint a Teaching Assistant. Prior experience of working in a school would be an advantage.
We are looking for
- Excellent communication/numeracy/literacy skills
- Enthusiasm for supporting children and their learning
- A passion for nurturing excellence, ensuring all children become motivated and successful learners
- The ability to support individuals and groups of children independently and under the guidance of the class teacher
- The ability to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and a sense of humour
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A professional approach with a positive attitude
We can offer you
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- A hardworking, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- An excellent learning environment
Working with children aged from 3 – 11 years, Monday to Friday 8:45 – 3:15 with a half hour lunch break.
Visits are warmly welcomed and we suggest you make an appointment to visit the school before applying. Please contact the school by phone (8:30 – 4.30 pm) or by email.
Stanton Harcourt C E Primary School (01865) 881948 or email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 4th June 2019 at 12 noon.
Applications must be made on the EPA application form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place on Friday 7th June 2019.
Stanton Harcourt Church of England Primary School and Eynsham Partnership Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.